As a list brokerage firm, SuperLists does not own, manage or retain any mailing, phone or email lists. With access to all lists available on the market, SuperLists acts as the Buyers’ representative in locating lists and facilitates the Buyers’ purchase or rental of such lists.
All lists purchased or rented through SuperLists are for the Buyers’ ONE TIME USE of the data unless otherwise stated.
All orders must be prepaid. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Wire Transfer, Money Order, PayPal and Company Check. If applicable, daily current exchange rates apply.
SuperLists does not guarantee any results levels for marketing campaigns using list information purchased through SuperLists.
SuperLists does not warrant the comprehensiveness, completeness or accuracy of the databases or lists purchased or rented through us.
SuperLists does not assume any direct or indirect liability as a result of the use of any list information obtained through us.
SuperLists disclaims all warranties, express or implied. We will not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or resulting from the Buyers’ possession or the use of the list information purchased through SuperLists, including but not limited to, liability arising from the Buyers’ reliance on the contents of the list information, errors in the list information, and data loss or corruption. If the foregoing limitation is held to be unenforceable, our maximum liability to the Buyer shall not exceed the amount of the purchase or rental cost of the lists provided to the Buyer.
In no event will the Buyer or SuperLists be liable to the other party for loss or profits, loss of business, loss of data, interruption of business, cost of procurement or substitute goods and services, or for any special, consequential, exemplary, or incidental damages, arising out of or related to said lists, however caused, and arising under contract, tort, including negligence or any theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of the list provided through SuperLists. These limits will apply even if the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Buyer agrees and shall abide by the terms of this policy.
Buyers’ are renting or purchasing lists for confidential use by the Buyer. The Buyer will not:
- Resell, rent or otherwise permit any use of the information obtained through SuperLists to any party other than the Buyer;
- Use or permit the use of the information for generating any statistical information which is sold, rented, published, furnished or in any many provided to a third party;
- Use or permit the use of the information in connection with individual credit, employment or insurance applications;
- Publish, distribute or permit disclosure of the information, other than to employees and agents of the Buyer for internal use in the Buyers’ business;
- Use or permit use of the information for the purpose of sampling, enhancing, verifying, supplementing, adding to, or deleting from any mailing list, geographic or trade directories, businessdirectories, classified directories, classified advertising, or other compilation of information which is sold, rented, published, furnished or in any manner provide to a third party.
SuperLists may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of our terms and conditions, please call 1-604-359-0700 before accessing the site further.